Beijing swift to curb new COVID cases

Beijing swift to curb new COVID cases
Residents undergo nucleic acid tests at a stadium in Beijing’s Xicheng district on Sunday. (DU YANG/CHINA NEWS SERVICE)Authorities ramp up testing to cover key areas, population as level of alert risesBeijing is taking swift steps to curb a new cluster of local COVID-19 infections that has led to more than 50 new cases in the past four days, including shuttering a major wholesale market linked to all new infections, imposing a partial lockdown in its vicinity and ramping up mass testing and screening in key areas.The capital reported eight new confirmed cases as of 7 am on Sunday and added 36 new infections on Saturday, with the majority found in its southern Fengtai district but also affecting five other districts.A large number of the newly confirmed patients work at or have been to Fengtai’s Xinfadi wholesale market, which sells a wide range of agricultural, meat and seafood products, and the remaining ones had direct or indirect exposure to the market, the city’s health commission said.On Thursday, Beijing reported its first domestic infection in nearly two months-a 52-year-old man who had not been outside Beijing for the past two weeks but visited the seafood and meat hall of the market on June 3.On Friday, six more people, either workers at the market or people who had recently visited it, were confirmed with having contracted the virus. On the same day, in a citywide check of agricultural product wholesale markets and large supermarkets, only 40 environmental samples taken from the Xinfadi market tested positive for the virus, the commission said.All confirmed patients in Beijing are mildly or moderately ill, except for one patient being classified as a severe case on Friday and one whose condition has not been revealed, commission data shows.The State Council’s Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism said during a meeting on Sunday that the strictest epidemiological survey and comprehensive investigation into the origin of the source will be rolled out in Xinfadi and its nearby areas.The meeting stressed expanding testing to cover all key areas and key populations while tightening control of movement in affected communities, launching rigorous screening and enforcing centralized quarantine of all confirmed cases and their close contacts, suspected cases as well as people with fever.Precautions against hospital-acquired infections must be strengthened and all agricultural product markets, catering venues and related logistics facilities nationwide will be disinfected, according to the meeting.Xu Hejian, a spokesman for the municipal government, said on Sunday: “Beijing has entered an extraordinary period. We should draw lessons from the pain, remain alert against the risk of the epidemic at all times and resolutely cut off the spread of the virus.””All personnel in the Xinfadi market and nearby residents will receive nucleic acid tests and be put under medical observation. Those who have had close contact with workers at the market since May 30 should take the initiative to report to their employers and communities, and go through testing,” Xu said.From 3 am on Saturday, the market has been shut down for probes into its contamination and infection risk, as well as cleaning and disinfection.Eleven residential areas nearby are now closed to nonresidents, and several primary schools and kindergartens near the market are suspended, Chu Junwei, acting chief of Fengtai, said on Saturday.Chen Yankai, deputy director of Beijing’s market supervision administration, said on Sunday that 252 agricultural product markets that are in operation are urged to conduct disinfection on a daily basis and five suspended trade fairs have also been disinfected.Zhang Jie, deputy chief of Fengtai, said on Sunday that it plans to set up 24 nucleic acid testing kiosks near the Xinfadi market, aiming to test 46,000 residents living nearby, and “10,881 of them had already been tested as of Sunday afternoon”.Gao Xiaojun, a spokesman for the Beijing Health Commission, said the city has 98 testing facilities, capable of carrying out over 90,000 nucleic acid tests in one day.To further tighten screening at fever clinics across the city, Gao said on Sunday that all people who visit a hospital for fever will take both nucleic acid and antibody tests, and receive a CT scan and routine blood tests. Inquires into their movement records will also be increased.”Hospitals where confirmed cases had visited are required to comprehensively screen medical workers or other personnel who had came into contact with them and to properly disinfect wards,” he said, adding that the test results for 79 hospital workers so far had all been negative.On Saturday, the city government also announced that all interprovincial tour groups and sports competition events will be halted. Some tourist attractions, including the Lama Temple, have also been temporarily closed off.The Chinese mainland reported 57 new confirmed infections on Saturday, including 36 locally transmitted cases found in Beijing and two in Liaoning province, while 19 imported cases of infection were detected in Guangdong province, Chongqing and Shanghai.Provincial health authorities in Liaoning said the two new local cases added on Saturday were close contacts with one of the infections added on Friday in Beijing. They were asymptomatic at the beginning but re-diagnosed as confirmed cases on Saturday.Nationwide, a total of 129 patients were under treatment as of Sunday and the number of accumulative confirmed infections had risen to 83,132, with 4,634 deaths.Following the new infections in Beijing, a number of regions across the country are taking measures to monitor travelers from the capital.Parts of neighboring Tianjin and Hebei province have released notices requiring thorough screening of people who had traveled to affected areas in Beijing and calling for tighter inspections of fresh produce, meat and seafood products.Tongliao, a city in the Inner Mongolia autonomous region, said all people who come from areas of Beijing that are at medium or high risk of the virus’ spread will be placed under centralized quarantine for 14 days and take multiple tests.Health authorities in Suzhou, Jiangsu province, said on Sunday that people are discouraged from traveling for nonessential reasons to areas seeing new infections.

Experts answer key questions about COVID-19

Experts answer key questions about COVID-19
A makeshift wholesale market in Beijing, June 14, 2020. (Photo/Xinhua)  Special: Battle Against Novel Coronavirus Wu Zunyou, chief epidemiologist at the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and Zeng Guang, a senior researcher at the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, answer questions about the new COVID-19 cases reported in BeijingWhy is Xinfadi wholesale market suspected to be the source of the latest COVID-19 outbreak in Beijing?Wu: Normally, the lower the temperature, the longer virus can survive. In such wholesale markets, seafood is stored frozen, enabling the virus to survive for a long time, resulting in increased chances of its transmission to people. Additionally, a large number of people enter and exit such places, and a single person entering with the coronavirus can cause the spread of the virus in these places. As all the confirmed cases in this outbreak are found to be linked with the market, attention was given to the market.What is the source of transmission of the virus in the market? Is it people, foodstuffs such as meat, fish or other things sold in the market?Wu: It is very difficult to conclude the exact source of the transmission. We cannot conclude that the salmon sold in the market is the source just based on the finding that cutting boards for salmon in the market tested positive for the virus. There may be other possibilities such as that one owner of a cutting board was infected, or other food sold by an owner of a cutting board tainted it. Or a buyer from other cities caused the virus’ spread in the market. The flow of people in the market was big, and many things were sold. It is not likely the exact source of transmission will be found in a short time.Before the outbreak, Beijing had reported no new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases for more than 50 days, and the coronavirus should not have originated in the market. If it is confirmed after investigation that none of the new cases of people who tested positive for the virus got infected in Beijing, then it is likely that the virus was introduced into Beijing from overseas or other places in China via tainted goods.How big is the risk of further spread of the virus in Beijing?Wu: Right now, the key task for COVID-19 control and prevention in Beijing is to identify the source of transmission and find all close contacts of confirmed cases to prevent further spread of the virus. Beijing has been responding very quickly this time, and I have full confidence in epidemic control in Beijing.Arduous efforts are needed to reduce risks of further spread of the virus, including dispatching a large number of professionals to search for close contacts of confirmed patients and conducting lab analysis on the virus samples as quickly as possible.Based on the known information, the rebound of the outbreak has been largely limited to areas surrounding Xinfadi market, and the virus has not spread to the whole area of Beijing and threatened its total population of more than 20 million.What should Beijing residents pay particular attention to in light of the epidemic control situation?Wu: There is no need for the public to panic, as we have accumulated rich experience in COVID-19 epidemic control and treatment of patients.The city authority has published the movement path of all the confirmed patients, so residents who find they have been to affected places can pay more attention to their health condition and receive nucleic acid tests if necessary. For other residents, it is still necessary to maintain good habits such as wearing masks in places that lack ventilation and frequently washing their hands.Is it necessary to conduct nucleic acid tests for coronavirus on the whole population of Beijing?Zeng: No. But expanded testing is required to cover places including stores in residential compounds where goods from Xinfadi wholesale market are sold, and other residential compounds and restaurants linked with Xinfadi in the city.Please feel free to contact us by sending your questions to question@chinadaily.com.cn or commenting on China Daily app. We will ask experts to answer them.

网传美的创始人何享健遭挟持,美的内部人士向钛媒体透露“平安无事”_App

网传美的创始人何享健遭挟持,美的内部人士向钛媒体透露“平安无事”_App
网传美的创始人何享健遭挟制,美的内部人士向钛媒体泄漏“安全无事” 钛媒体6月15日清晨音讯,有自媒体爆料美的创始人何享健遭到挟制。何享健之子何剑锋从自家别墅周围的河中游水到河对面报警。 据该自媒体称,接公安报,6月14日17时33分,在顺德北滘君兰世界高尔夫日子村A60号,有人求助,称上址有人进入屋内,疑似带着爆燃物品。接报后,警方已前往处置,概况待报。 君兰世界高尔夫日子村由美的集团出资开发的尖端豪宅社区,离美的总部步行20分钟左右。 针对上述传言,美的内部人士对钛媒体App表明“没事没事,全部安全,等集团发布”。 到钛媒体App发稿,美的集团没有就此传言做出官方表态。 更多精彩内容,重视钛媒体微信号(ID:taimeiti),或许下载钛媒体App

热依扎辟谣与马东恋情传闻 诅咒造谣者浑身长癞疮_微博

热依扎辟谣与马东恋情传闻 诅咒造谣者浑身长癞疮_微博
热依扎驳斥谣言与马东爱情风闻 咒骂诽谤者浑身长癞疮 搜狐文娱讯 6月14日,热依扎发文驳斥谣言与马东的爱情风闻,她写道:“自己与马教师没有任何关系,除了参加过马教师的节目一次罢了。疫情期间,有人在微博上诽谤,其时由于是特别时期,作为艺人身份不想找事儿,就忍住了没弄清(深知分布谣言者是成心在其时想再掀起一波风波)分布这些音讯的人,自己十分清楚是上一年年末微博上自己转发歹意点评时期的一些黑子。马教师是长辈,不应因我而受牵连。诽谤者,自己这边律师也同时收集依据。此条微博仅为弄清,因马教师新节目行将播出,不想因这些莫须有的事儿影响到对方。我们了解后就删去此条微博。最终:分布谣言者,浑身长癞疮,加油”。 随后,热依扎又修改长文改为“好的,看到被截图成新闻了,那我就删了我那条弄清微博了。好事者能够去某度搜新闻,自己不再解说。记住了,诽谤的混蛋,浑身长癞疮。晚安。 ” 据悉,此前曾有网友发现了热依扎的小号,个人简介为:“马叔的小浮躁。”在这个小号里曾发文:“围巾和你我都想要,小马哥。”然后引起网友猜想。

个人存取10万以上要登记?为啥取现要管得这么严?原因何在?_试点

个人存取10万以上要登记?为啥取现要管得这么严?原因何在?_试点
个人存取10万以上要挂号?为啥取现要管得这么严?原因安在? 近来依据媒体报道,中国人民银行发布了关于展开大额现金办理试点的告诉。告诉中显现,此次试点将先在河北省展开,再推行至浙江省、深圳市。河北省自2020年7月起展开试点;浙江省、深圳市自2020年10月起展开试点。试点为期2年。 在试点告诉的附件《大额现金办理先行试点计划》中指出,经试点银行调研剖析,各地对公账户办理金额起点均为50万元,对私账户办理金额起点分别为河北省10万元、浙江省30万元、深圳市20万元。央行催促试点行、银行业金融组织提早进行事务预备,依照《大额现金办理先行试点计划》统筹推动试点各项工作。 央行要求试点银行金融组织要清晰大额现金存取事务办理规模。既不影响个人、企业特别是个体工商户正常、合理的用现需求,也要对监测十分规大额用现行为有针对性。央行还提出,试点行要辅导银行业金融组织自行树立相关预定规矩,清晰客户预定的时刻、途径方法、信息要素、并保存预定信息,向试点行报送。 很多人都会觉得古怪,为什么我从银行取钱反而还要挂号呢?这其间的原因究竟是怎样回事? 首要,咱们要弄清楚的,这个取钱可不是一般意义上的取钱,而是取的是现金,假如咱们仅仅从一家银行转到别的一家银行账户的话,实际上并不需求做这样的挂号,而现金就必须要进行这样的挂号,所以这其间的原因应该是在如今之上,咱们究竟该怎样看这件事呢?这是由于现金是一种十分特别的付出方法,在人类前史之上,咱们一般情况下构成的所谓一般等价位,便是咱们所说的钱银根本形式都是一种产品,比如说之前的黄金白银,甚至于说贝壳之类,后来才逐步演化成为了咱们所了解的纸币,也便是咱们日常运用的现金。现金比较于咱们其他的付出方法来说,最大的不同便是一种不记名的付出方法,咱们一旦运用现金进行付出,其实往往就将自己的付出行为游离于银行之外,实际上也不再遭到监管系统的监管,这也是为什么,之前不记名的比特币会遭到世界各国的严控的原因。 其次,咱们再来看为什么国家会对大额取现有如此大的监管?这是由于在当时移动付出如此兴旺的今日,需求用到大额现金的场合是十分少的,根本上移动付出就能够包括简直一切的付出场景,即便某些当地或许二维码或许手机扫码付出没有那么便利,可是银行卡付出也根本能够把大额付出悉数包括掉了。一般情况下比较合法合规的买卖场景,咱们为了愈加便利快捷安全,都会乐意挑选运用法定的商业银行或付出组织的付出方法,比如说选用pos机或许运用mis扫码机只要一些不合法的买卖场合才会对大额现金付出有那么喜爱。也正是如此,国家对大额现金买卖才会选用一种比较严控的办法,意图也十分简略,便是经过对大额现金买卖的管控,然后保证整个商场的安全。 咱们能够了解,这种取现金进行严厉挂号的做法,实际上是为了保护整个金融商场的安稳,然后也是为了避免违法犯罪的发生,特别是为了避免洗钱现象的呈现。关于咱们日常日子其实并不会发生太大的影响,咱们没必要过度忧虑了。

曾刚:个人信贷利率下调有利于刺激消费,预计2季度信贷将会较快增长

曾刚:个人信贷利率下调有利于刺激消费,预计2季度信贷将会较快增长
原标题:曾刚:个人信贷利率下调有利于刺激消费,预计2季度信贷将会较快增长 国家金融与发展实验室副主任 曾刚 出品 | 搜狐智库 编辑 | 郑青春 近期,国有大行、股份制银行纷纷下调个人信用贷款利率,争抢个人信用消费市场。比如工行“融e借”、招行“闪电贷”等,均先后下调贷款利率,有的优质客户利率甚至低至3.78%。商业银行以降价、折扣的策略力推个人信用贷款,主要原因有哪些?是否能够进一步激发居民消费? 国家金融与发展实验室副主任曾刚认为,个人贷款利率下调有三方面原因:一是响应政策的引导,第二是资金成本的下行,第三是从银行竞争的考虑。 曾刚表示,一方面,政策在引导银行强化对实体经济的支持,降低实体经济的融资成本,个人消费类的贷款,对整个实体经济促消费、稳增长有很大好处。从这个角度来讲,个人信用贷款利率的下调也是响应整个政策支持实体经济,让银行让利的号召。 另外,为了保持实体经济融资成本的下行,整个央行的货币政策流动性相对比较充裕,银行负债的资金成本,包括在市场发债的成本都在下行,资金成本的下行和资产端的下调为信用贷款的利率创造了条件。 第三,银行业务自身发展的需要,在疫情影响下,实体经济的需求可能会受到一定影响,市场竞争在加剧,因为银行机构要发展,相互之间的竞争是客观存在的,所以通过信用贷款利率的下行去吸引更多的客户,夯实客户基础。这种竞争策略也是银行在今年疫情下的一个选择策略。 今年以来,受疫情影响,个人消费贷款大幅萎缩。降低之后对市场将会产生哪些影响?曾刚表示,下调利率一方面能降低借款人的负担,另一方面也能在一定程度上刺激消费贷款的增长,而消费性贷款的增长也可能会刺激到消费的增长,对增长经济有好处。 “后续能否刺激,还需要去观察。居民受到就业方面的影响,对未来收入的预期会制约到他们消费贷信贷的需要,短期消费的下行是肯定的。”但曾刚认为,随着经济逐步的恢复,居民的消费能力和欲望得到进一步的回升后,需求还是有上升恢复的可能性。 曾刚进一步说,需求恢复后,如果银行能提供相对更为低廉的资金支持,显然对进一步发挥消费信贷,对消费支持作用会起到一定的好处。 那么在降低贷款利率的同时,是否可能流入楼市和股市?曾刚坦言,一定的低成本资金流到股市、楼市,甚至去出现空转套利的情况,客观存在这种可能性。 对此,他表示,银行需要提升自己的管理,确保消费信用贷的资金,流向消费领域,而不会被挪用。因此银行需要对资金的流向、业务流程,以及对贷款审核方面必须要坚持审慎的原则。从监管角度来讲,要强化资金挪用问题的合规审查。按照现有的监管规则,强化监管执法的力度加大违规的这种处罚的力度,也能起到一定的修正作用。 对于未来整体信贷的走势,曾刚预计,货币政策应该会继续维持在一个相对比较宽松的状态,信贷的增长速度将会比较快。由于今年整个政策要求,政府工作报告要求今年M2和社融增速要显著高于去年,那意味着信贷货币的投放增长速度就一定要维持在相对比较快的速度,才能够对实体经济产生必要的支持。 他表示,从需求层面上看,随着疫情进入常态化,后续复工复产逐渐正常化,信贷的需求也会促发起来,再加上相应宏观上财政方面的政策,它会导致整个供求两方面都会维持货币信贷相对快速的增长,预计2季度的信贷增长速度应该是不低的。 “如果实体经济需要,可能还会进一步加大规模,或者规模上的要求。总体会保持稳健的货币政策,根据实体经济灵活采取政策,而不是一下把子弹打光。总体上来讲,货币政策的空间还有,我们的这个工具还是很充分的。”曾刚说。

国安所入驻丰台花乡升级为高风险 球队欲搬离将做检测

国安所入驻丰台花乡升级为高风险 球队欲搬离将做检测
原标题:国安所入驻丰台花乡升级为高风险 球队欲搬离将做检测 北京时间6月14日,据疫情风险等级查询客户端小程序显示,北京丰台区花乡升级为高风险,目前北京国安入驻的高鑫基地就属于丰台区花乡街道。 本月8日,国安正式入驻了北京高鑫足球训练基地进行备战,预计备战时间为期一个月。不过据国内记者透露,国安现下已经准备搬离丰台高鑫基地,球员的物品都已打包,15日全员做核算检测。 昨天,《北京青年报》记者张昆龙透露,由于北京目前疫情形势严峻,国安取消了接下来与华夏幸福、山东鲁能的一共3场热身赛(与鲁能踢2场)。

领土争端升级!尼泊尔将争议地区纳入新版国家地图,印度拒绝承认_卡拉帕尼

领土争端升级!尼泊尔将争议地区纳入新版国家地图,印度拒绝承认_卡拉帕尼
疆域争端晋级!尼泊尔将争议区域归入新版国家地图,印度回绝供认 【环球时报驻印度特派记者 胡博峰】据《印度时报》14日报导,尼泊尔联邦议会众议院13日表决经过宪法修正案,将与印度存在疆域争议的卡拉帕尼等区域归入新版国家地图。 《印度时报》报导称,尼泊尔众议院275名议员中,258人对宪法修正案投了赞成票,并且没有人投反对票。印度外交部随后发表声明表明,回绝供认尼泊尔的新版地图,称其为“单方面举动”,“不是以历史事实或依据为依据”。据悉,依据尼泊尔的新版地图,该国的国土面积比旧版多出约335平方公里。 印度和尼泊尔政府对卡拉帕尼等区域疆域主权长期存在争议。本年5月上旬,印度国防部长辛格忽然宣告为一条长约80公里、衔接印度内地至立普列克山口、经过卡拉帕尼的路途剪彩,引发尼泊尔的不满和反对。尼方批判印度的行为是“侵略”,并于5月20日对外发布新版全国行政地图,将卡拉帕尼等争议区域进一步清晰为尼方疆域。 据马来西亚《东方日报》报导,13日是尼泊尔议会休会日,不过尼泊尔总理奥利要求议员当天加班评论宪法修正案,这显示出尼政府经过修正案的决计及否定印度对争议鸿沟的观点。印度媒体以为,虽然印度外交部的反对口气看似严峻,但代表军方的陆军司令纳拉万的表态却显得适当弛缓。他着重两国“有着十分结实的联系”。一名了解相关事态发展的消息人士此前对《环球时报》记者表明,印度此前一度对尼泊尔提出的对话主张并不感兴趣,但近期的情绪已呈现了较大改变,以为两边仍存在商量的或许。